Last updated: 21 July 2021
We may collect the following data/personal data:
- your name;
- email addresses;
- date of birth;
- telephone numbers;
- mailing addresses;
- place of residence;
- payment information and order/transaction details;
- marketing preferences;
- user patterns;
- aggregated site statistics data;
- any other information you may furnish to us or that we may collect through your use of our website.
We may collect your personal data when you:
- visit/use our website, social media platforms, or other platforms where we have access to your personal data;
- place an order for an item;
- fill in any forms on our website, including a feedback or enquiry form;
- contact us via email or otherwise.
We or our agents or independent contractors may use/disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- to process or assist your orders or enquiries or requests;
- to create your account with us on our website or add you to our mailing list or newsletter;
- to assist you in your use of and access to our website, including managing your account or orders;
- to attend to your queries, requests, comments, and feedback;
- to evaluate your website preferences;
- to maintain and upkeep our website;
- to send you notifications, news, or updates via email, post, telephone calls, or phone text messages;
- to market our products and services and that of our related businesses, related entities or businesses or entities that we collaborate or work with;
- to make marketing and business plans;
- to submit to government bodies or such entities that may request for your personal data;
- to disclose as and when required or permitted under the law, including for the purposes of anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism;
- to improve our website, including the contents thereof, and our services to you;
- to troubleshoot or solve problems on our website or in relation to our website;
- to improve your interactions with us and our website;
- to suit your personal preferences, purposes and interests; and
- to understand your or general user trends and conduct demographic and marketing research.
We do not and will not sell or trade your personal data to external parties.
When you visit and use our website, you may knowingly or unknowingly furnish information about yourself, including your user activities and patterns – this information is packaged as a “cookie” and is sent to your web browser. The next time you enter our website, your web browser will send the cookie to our website and your use and interactions may hence be “tailored” based on the information packaged in the cookie.
If you do not wish to have your user activities tracked, disable cookies or delete them upon exit of our website.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Withdrawal of Consent / Retention of Data
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list or newsletter, you may follow the instructions set out in the emails you receive from us. If you would like to withdraw your consent to our use of any of your personal data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by us or in our databases for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
We take reasonable measures and precautions to protect your personal data and other information and are constantly seeking to improve our security and data protection measures. Some measures we have taken or maybe taking include, but are not limited to, requiring passwords and having firewalls. However, as you may be aware, no electronic storage or method of transmission over the Internet is completely and 100% secure. By using our site or submitting your personal data and other information to us (whether voluntarily or otherwise), you agree that you shall not hold us liable for any loss or damage you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of such personal data or information. Please also note that we may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach has occurred or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us to notify you of the same.
Contact Us / Personal Data Protection Officer
All questions you may have on our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data (if not addressed above) should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer, at email@example.com. Please allow us fourteen (14) days to respond to your queries.