Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 21 July 2021
We are committed to making your shopping experience as convenient and enjoyable as possible. These terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) apply to shop.nftmusic.ai (the “Site”) and form the terms and conditions in which we supply products and services to you. Please read through the T&Cs before using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs.
NFTMUSIC.AI service is provided by JADE DEW PTE. LTD., a company with its registered address at 10 KAKI BUKIT AVE 4, #09-68 PREMIER @ KAKI BUKIT, SINGAPORE 415874. You can contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
If we need to contact you for service-related matters, we will do so by writing to you at the email address you have provided to us in your order.
Accessing And Using The Site
As a condition of your access to and/or use of the Site, you ensure that:
- all information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current, and complete;
- you are 18 years of age or older to access and/or use the Site;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without prior written authorization from us; and
- you shall be solely responsible for your access to and/or use of the Site and its materials herein.
You agree and undertake not to:
- use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards, and any other applicable laws;
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
- post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libelous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
Intellectual Property Rights
NFTMUSIC.AI is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the content on the Site, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without NFTMUSIC.AI’s prior written permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any content or material that is available on the Site.
Warranties And Liability
The Site, its services, and all information provided herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, other than those imposed by law, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term, or representation (i) as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on the Site; (ii) that the functions contained on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free; and (iii) that any defects will be corrected. All such warranties, conditions, terms, and representations are specifically excluded. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the Site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use and/or access to the Site is at your sole risk.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim all liability arising from:
- life or wear of any product or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to NFTMUSIC.AI;
- improper remedy of defective products, alteration of the products, unsuitable or improper use, wilful damage, negligence, or other misuses of the products, as well as fair wear and tear, by you or any third party;
- the third party claims, whether directly or indirectly caused by, or relating to, the content of our Site and the products purchased on or through our Site; and
- any warranties provided under these T&Cs if the total price for the product has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
You further acknowledge and agree that your access and use of the Site is dependent on third-party service providers such as the internet, network, connectivity, or other link providers. Your payment for any product purchased from the Site is processed by third-party payment system providers and NFTMUSIC.AI does not retain or process any such payment information. NFTMUSIC.AI cannot guarantee the security of such third party payment system(s) or any payment data on the Site, NFTMUSIC.AI is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaims all liability in connection with the acts, omissions, or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, NFTMUSIC.AI is not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of the Internet, your connection to the Internet, or the actions or inaction of any other person or entity, including any internet service provider. By using the Site, you expressly relieve NFTMUSIC.AI from all liability in connection with the acts, omissions, or defaults of such third parties.
To the extent permissible at law: We shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any Order. Our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total sums paid by you for products under such Order.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of:
- your access of, use of, and/or participation in this Site;
- breaches of your obligations under these T&Cs;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; and/or
- your breach of any statutory requirement, duty, or the law.
We will determine in our sole discretion whether there has been a breach of these T&Cs through your use and/or access to the Site. When a breach of these T&Cs has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:
- immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use and/or access the Site;
- issuing a warning to you;
- commencing legal proceedings against you for loss resulting from your breach; and
- disclosure to law enforcement authorities of such information as we reasonably deem necessary.
- We exclude liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these T&Cs. The responses described above are not exhaustive, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Orders & Payments
You may place an order with us by completing and submitting the order form on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. All orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Site, and we shall be entitled, but not obliged, to process such order(s) without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you.
We reserve the right to accept or decline all orders received from or through the Site at our sole and absolute discretion. Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Each fully-paid order accepted by us shall constitute a separate and individual contract governed by these T&Cs (an “Order”).
If we are unable to process your Order, we will inform you of this. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources for which we could not reasonably plan, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
The price payable by you for the product shall be the price of the product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your Order is transmitted to us through the Site, and any applicable taxes. All prices are subject to taxes unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the price of any product at any time without giving any reason or prior notice. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your Order so that, where the product’s correct price at your Order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we deliver your Order.
For more information on orders, shipping and returns, please read through our Orders, Shipping and Return Policy.
Product Description And Defects
We try to be accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products available for purchase through the Site. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Colors and sizes may appear slightly different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We do however strive to ensure that screen colors and sizes are true to life, as much as possible. We do not warrant that product description or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
When You Become Responsible For The Product
The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you provided us. You own the product which is the subject of your Order once we have received payment in full for your Order.
We may terminate the Order at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information necessary for us to provide you with the product (e.g. delivery address); and/or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the product to you.
- If we terminate the Order in the situations set out above, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided, but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
No Relationship: Neither these T&Cs nor your use and/or access to the Site creates any joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship between you and NFTMUSIC.AI.
Assignment: You may not assign these T&Cs or any rights or obligations under these T&Cs to any party. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these T&Cs to another organization.
Waiver & Severability: The failure of NFTMUSIC.AI to enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these T&Cs is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these T&Cs shall remain in full force and effect.
Third-Party Rights: A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term of this agreement.
Governing Law: These T&Cs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of 1 arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be in English.
We reserve the right to revise this document at any time and from time to time. You are encouraged to review this page periodically so that you are aware of any updates to our T&Cs.